Call me! (916) 501 3392
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING
I encourage my children to excel in school and be a force for good in their community, and I aim to support all three of them in everything they do. Providing for them was what originally pushed me to get involved in real estate, first as a loan officer and later as a Realtor. As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I have a wealth of experience working with first-time homebuyers and brand-new homes. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work.
LICENSE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2007
• Loan Originator License, National Mortgage Licensing System, 2007
• Detailed familiarity with the greater Sacramento area
• Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
• National Association of REALTORS®
• California Association of REALTORS®
• Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
• Women’s Council of REALTORS®
• National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
• Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
• Young Professionals Network
• California Association of Mortgage Professionals
MEMBERSHIPS AND DESIGNATIONS
EVERYTHING LISTED TURNS TO SOLD
Nothing is more important to me than instilling trust with my clients. Transparency is a core tenant of my business philosophy.
Over 20+ years experience in and around the industry, I strive to only deliver for your specific wants and goals.
There is literally nothing more satisfying then delivering my clients their requested results.
WHAT MY CLIENTS THINK
“Omg so easy and quick to get me approved and such.. Jasmine Sunkara is such an amazing Realtor I’m shook!!! Recommend her!”
- TATYANA N.
“Jasmine is very professional, helpful, and responsive to whatever questions/concerns I had. She was there every step of the way. It felt really good to have that personal touch, and know she was on my side. The fees they have are efficient as well. At the closing, even my lawyers were impressed on how “simple” they made everything on their end for such a complex transaction. I highly recommend her. She’s great!”
“Jasmine is extremely hard working and thorough professional . She fights tooth and nail for her clients and is great with follow up. She is definitely someone you want in your corner because she always finds a way to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner. Would highly recommend her for any of your Real Estate needs!”
- ZEKE M.
- RADHIKA K.
550 Howe Ave #150, Sacramento, CA 95825
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN FILL IN THE FOLLOWING CONTACT FORM: